Friday, January 4, 2008

Don't Forget to RSVP!

For a while now, I have been posting chapter event notices at Upcoming.org I hope this will help us reach potential new members. However, YOU can help. By RSVPing at our event listings on Upcoming (even if it seems pointless because everyone knows you always attend meetings), you help our event sort higher on Upcoming's home page. Which means more people see it. Which means more people might attend. So please PLEASE RSVP at our Scion Exchange listing on Upcoming.org

If you already have a Yahoo ID (from Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Groups, etc.), you can just sign in with that. If not, you'll have to create an account. If you're worried about privacy, I have NEVER gotten any spam due to my registration and activity on Upcoming.org

If you go to Upcoming.org, add "spidra" as a contact and you will be able to see all CRFG events I post there by just selecting "My Friends' Events" in the top menu.

No comments: