Saturday, April 14, 2007

Looking for help preserving apple cultivar

Pam-Anela wrote:
Hello,
I was referred to your organization through a series of connections with my question.
I have a client in Danville, CA, who has an apple tree on her property that she was told was a special cultivar from UC Davis (from the previous owner). I don’t know much else about the tree but she would like to have some grafts done on it so that it can be preserved in some form in the unlikely but possible event that something happens to the tree during construction operations. Would you know of someone who could take on this task? Could you point me in the direction of someone who might?

Thank you.

Pam-Anela Messenger
Landscape A R C H I T E C T
3341 Victoria Avenue
Lafayette, CA 94549-4620
U.S.A.
925.299.9585

No comments: